Monday, October 1, 2012

Social Webs

 The social webs like twitter, facebook and tuenti are addictive because you stay in front of the computer all the day speaking with your friends and watching photos. The social webs have advantages and disadvantages. I'm going to start with the advantages.

                      The advantages of social webs are that you can meet with your friends speaking from tuenti or facebook. Another advantage is that if you can see photos of your friends and gossip her counts. To finished with the advantages I say that my photos if I'm only me labeling, only my friends can watch the photos. However, the disadvantages are a lot. The people that is not your friend can watch your photos if he is the friend of my friend, also, the social webs are very addictive and is very bad for the eyes to stay a lot of hours on front on the computer.

                    As consequence we can say that is well for speaking and met with your friends but is bad because isn't good for the health and people can watch your personal photos.
   
       And here a tutorial of facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment